Welcome to Surrey Family & Mediation Services.
Charity No. 4363273
Surrey Family & Mediation Services provide specialist service in the following areas
- Parent Information Programmes (PIP)
- Child Consultation
- Child Counselling
- Child Contact Centres
- Surrey Family & Mediation Services was established in 1981
- We are affiliated to
- National Family Mediation
- Family Mediation Council
- We are accredited by
- National Association of Child Contact Centres (enhanced accreditation)
- Legal Services Commission (Mediation Quality Mark)
- We are organisational members of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and adhere to the Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Our mediators have Legal Services Commission recognition and are members of the Family Mediation Council
- Our child counsellors are British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy accredited or working towards accreditation
- We are the only not for profit family mediation service in the county
- We have a high success rate – 70% of mediation cases result in resolution
- We are committed to equal opportunities
“Seeing through the confusion of family breakdown”
Surrey Family & Mediation Services offer a safe and experienced service to all those going through the process of separation through the provision of high quality professional mediation, child counselling and a range of services that support the needs of the separating family.
Surrey Family and Mediation Services has no connection with any other mediation service based in Surrey.