Practical assistance in dealing with separation
The only not for profit family mediation services in Surrey.
Surrey Family & Mediation Services (SFMS) has over 30 years experience of providing successful family mediation in Surrey. We are the only not for profit family mediation services in Surrey.
We take great pride in our work and make sure all members of staff are trained to the highest standard, with all our professionals fully accredited. We understand the effects of divorce on the whole family and using our many years of experience we can successfully make the process of separation as smooth and cost effective as possible.
On Average Mediation is 400% cheaper than Solicitors and Court Fees
Meetings take place by video conference, which limits the time required, means you do not have to travel or park and that you can be in your own secure space.
We practise in a wide variety of locations across surrey:
- Impartial, practical help for separating/divorcing couples and families with or without children.
- Confidential facility that enables separating/divorcing couples to work towards resolving issues.
- A means of seeing through the confusion and improving communication.
- The opportunity to pursue fair, reasonable and mutually acceptable agreements without the need to go to court.
Child Inclusive Mediation
- A safe and confidential space for children to speak freely about how they feel about the issues which have brought their parents to the mediation process. Giving children a voice to be heard in their parents’ divorce.
- All child consultations are carried out by specially trained professionals.
- Listening to their children’s voice through an independent mediator can then assist parents to make informed decisions on practical arrangements involving their children’s care.