Treasurer – Volunteering Opportunity
We are looking for a new Honorary Treasurer to join our Board of Trustees.
This exciting and critical role is initially required for 12 months to help support the CEO in implementing the necessary changes to create the right environment for the charity to succeed.
The primary role:
- To support all members of the Board in having the required level of insight and understanding of the status of the Charity’s financial affairs.
- To keep the Board abreast of the key financial challenges and opportunities facing the Charity and to make appropriate recommendations.
- To draw the attention of the Board to adverse trends and anomalies and to propose alternative courses of action.
- To ensure financial viability within agreed policies set by the Board.
- To advise the Board of Trustees of the possible financial implications of both operational and strategic decisions.
- To ensure compliance to all legal and regulatory accounting standards.
- To ensure that proper financial records and procedures are maintained as appropriate and required.
- To chair and direct the Finance sub-committee.
For further information please see our advert at Reach Volunteering or alternatively email our Chair of Trustees, Colin Swanston at email@example.com
Volunteering for us
We depend on our volunteers to support the development of the charity and delivery of our services. We currently have a need for people with marketing and IT development skills.
There are loads of reasons to volunteer with us:
- Gain valuable insights into the work of a charity and our services facilitating positive outcomes for couples and families in conflict.
- Help build your CV with volunteering experience.
- Feel good about being part of something that support people in your community.
A big thank you to all our volunteers!